We Are CT Based Reputation Management Experts
The Importance of Online Reviews
- Google online reviews hold a significant value in ranking your website in the search results.
- Positive or negative, online reviews can help boost your rankings, or cause you to fall behind the rest.
- The more positive reviews you have, the greater chance you will have of ranking higher in Google
“A brand is no longer what we tell the consumer it is – it is what consumers tell each other it is.”
Scott Cook, CEO, Intuit
Why reputation management and positive online reviews are so important
In the old days, word-of-mouth referrals were treasure to a small business. Great companies with terrific products or services would get outstanding word-of-mouth recommendations from delighted customers. Poor companies would get what they deserved. What consumers told each other about a brand would be accurate and useful.
Regrettably, this is no longer the case. Two major issues currently distort online reviews:
- Bogus reviews written by fake reviewers, business competitors, or the business owner and/or employees reviewing their own review.
- Distortion of a business’s reputation because of angry customer reviews.
Fake reviews have been a pest for businesses online for years. As soon as unscrupulous characters grasped the influence reviews had, they began manipulating them. Their schemes ranged from hiring workers to concoct reviews or post false social media posts to intentional slandering of a competitor.
The Elvin Web Marketing Difference
We go the extra mile to ensure you get a visible return on your investment. We work closely with our customers to understand your individual goals, concerns and develop a tailored plan to suit your business.
Our ultimate goal is to make you more customers, whether it’s getting you more sales calls, or email enquirers, we leave no stone un-turned in helping you get there!